We provide fire rating for this product. Government Of India Lab Tested and Approved Product Tested and Approved By UK LAB - Exova Warring ton fire
1) It is specially prepared for getting fire retardant properties in walls.
2) This product is certified by National Test House of Government of India for 2 Hour Fire rating.
3) It is tested and approved by Exova warring ton fire labs.
4) Generally cement walls are not flammable but when there is fire on one side, the temperature is conducted or radiated though the walls and when the temperature rises above 200 degreed C on other side, the products like paper gets self ignited.
5) To prevent such heat transfer, these type of intumescent coatings are used.
6) These are useful on cement, concrete, gypsum, fiber board partitions etc.
7) Suitable on walls, plastered surface, asbestos, cement sheets, textured finishes.
8) Clean the surface, apply UGAM F R Primer for walls, Apply UGAMCOAT 07022007 to the specified thickness depending upon the required rating.
9) Apply two coats of UGAM F R Topcoat for walls to protect fire retardant coating from moisture.
10) It can be tinted by universal strainer.
11) Once exposed to fire, the surface should be repainted.
12) This is water base coating hence is ecofriendly.
13) UGAMCOAT 07022007 passes the Test Safe`s following tests. A Flammability testing of materials and substances, combustion. B Product analysis with heat, toxicity and smoke yield. C Explosive testing of materials, including flammable gasses, dusts, and vapours. D It also passes bench scale flammability test.
14) UGAMCOAT 07022007 passes the NFPA 703 test for fire retardant Impregnated wood and fire retardant coatings for building materials.
15) UGAMCOAT 07022007 passes following tests as per ASTM.-very much within the range of NFPA approval. >Flame spread test as per ASTM E-162: 01
>Smoke generation test as per ASTM E-662: 06.
>Surface burning test as per ASTM E-84.
>Cabinet method fire retardancy test as per ASTM D-1360.
16) FIRE RATING: Two hours for walls (coating d f t 1800microns min.)
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.