We Provide Fire Rating For This Product. Government Of India Lab Tested and Approved Product
1) It is specially prepared for getting fire retardant properties in wood.
2) This product is certified by National Test House of Government of India for 2 Hour Fire rating.
3) Wood is flammable itself by nature. When there is fire in the vicinity and the temperature reaches 400 degrees C, wood gets self ignited. And the reaction of fire starts spreading. To prevent such heat transfer and to block the oxygen from reaching to the surface these type of intumescent coatings are used.
4) These are useful on all types of wood but since these are opaque, the wood grains are not visible after coating these coatings on wood.
5) Simply clean the surface and apply the paint on the surface. It can be tinted by universal stainers. Once exposed to fire, the surface should be repainted.
6) UGAMCOAT 06022007 passes the Test Safe`s following tests.
A. Flammability testing of materials and substances, combustion.
B. Product analysis with heat, toxicity and smoke yield.
C. Explosive testing of materials, including flammable gasses, dusts, and vapours.
D. It also passes bench scale flammability test.
7) UGAMCOAT 06022007 :passes the NFPA 703 test for fire retardant Impregnated wood and fire retardant coatings for building materials.
8) UGAMCOAT 06022007 :passes following tests as per ASTM.-very much within the range of NFPA approval.
>Flame spread test as per ASTM E-162: 01
>Smoke generation test as per ASTM E-662: 06.
>Surface burning test as per ASTM E-84.
>Cabinet method fire retardant test as per ASTM D-1360.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.