Excellent Product for Energy Saving Coating Upto 1200 Deg C Water Base
1) UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
2) It is tested by I. I. T. Mumbai. And National Coatings Corporation California, U. S. A.
3) This product is used to the surface of boiler where the temperature is more than 600 degrees C and less than 1100 degrees C.
4) This is suitable product for application on metal surfaces. For application over bricks, our water base product should be used.
5) This is used for reduction in energy consumption of furnaces due to heat losses.
6) This product is also suitable for brick hangers in furnace ceiling, furnace doors, any metal area behind bricks which can be exposed to excessive heat in case of bricks being damaged or leaked through.
7) In industries where heat is used for process, UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings are used for energy saving purpose up to 1800 degrees C.
1) Ugam H R T I 1200 Coating is specially manufactured for coating of parts of furnaces which come into contact of heat upto 1200 deg. Celsius.
2) This coating increases the life of parts of furnace or the parts on which they are applied for protection by providing thermal insulation to them by radiation control.
3) First clean the interior surface of oven/ furnace, with sand paper to remove all loose dust, accumulated carbon, foreign material from the surface. Then take 100ml binder and mix it in 600 ml water.
4) Mix it thoroughly and add one kg powder to the mixture. Prepare homogenous mixture and apply with brush.
5) After four hours, apply second coat to the surface.
6) Allow it to cure. Then check the covering. If it is more than 25 square feet, apply third coat.
7) The covering between 25 and 30 sq ft will ensure dry film thickness of 200 microns minimum.
8) Once the application is over, the surface should be allowed to air dry for four hours.
9) Then for the first time firing, the temp of furnace should be increased at the rate of 50 degrees Celsius per hour to the required temperature.
10) This will allow convertible medium to play its role for proper binding to surface.
11) Care should be taken for not to mix entire mixture at a time.
12) Only require quantity for each coat application should be mixed at a time.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.