V. C. T. I Thermal Insulation Coatings
V. C. T. I Thermal Insulation Coatings
Product Code : V C T I
Brand Name : UGAM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are counted amid the quality-centric organizations and thus source the inputs only from the trustworthy sources. Also, these raw materials are checked against varied quality parameters. Each product in our range is made using reliable materials procured from leading vendors. Thus, our products are trustworthy.
Minimum Order Quantity Description:
Thermal Insulation Coatings is Elastomeric Thermal Insulation and Water proof coating. After curing it forms heat barrier, flexible, and strong film which bridges cracks, prevents peeling, future cracks, growth of algae or fungi. It prevents water seepage and is UV resistant.
Thermal Insulation Coatings is tested at VJTI Mumbai, National Coating Corporation California, and other laboratories in U. S. we strictly follow A S T M standards and our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
Walls, Ceilings, A/c ducts, Roofs, Metal Buildings, Homes, Mobile homes, Industrial and Commercial facilities, Special application in defense, cold storage, automobiles, ovens up to 160 degrees Celsius and many more. Proper surface preparation, application of sealants at major cracks and proper primers or base coat should be applied prior to application of Thermal Insulation Coatings.
Reduction of electricity cost by up to 40%. Thermal Insulation Coatings helps to block transfer of heat inward when applied to exterior of walls and outward when applied to interior of walls. For maximum electricity savings in air conditioned buildings, we recommend doing both!
- The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
- Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
- Thermal Insulation Coatings is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
- The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
- These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
- Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
- These microspheres are dispersed in water base acrylic latex paint to achieve the weather resistance, U V Resistance, total waterproofing effect and getting the elastomeric effect.
- Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
- Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering or chipping can be repaired there only.
- Acrylic latex and special type of additives makes the coating very hard to take the wear and tear of the terraces easily.
- It is mainly suggested for Roofs, Walls, Freezer vans, or any surface needing heat insulation.
- On a bare concrete terrace, it’s application has shown the difference of 20 deg. Celsius checked with infrared thermometer at 2.30pm.
- If applied externally to the buildings having central air conditioning the energy costs are reduced by minimum of 15% per month.
- In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved. Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying Thermal Insulation Coatings paint.
- In cases where heavily leaking roofs were coated with Thermal Insulation Coatings and the roofs now show no sign of any leaks.
- Also since it can be manufactured in any shade, it is ideal for exterior surfaces as well as smoother version is available for interior use as finish coat.
- Hence Thermal Insulation Coatings is one coating, which works as exterior/interior paint, U V Resistant coating, waterproofing and most importantly thermal insulation coating and eliminates conventional waterproofing, and thermal insulation of the building.