Excellent Product for Energy Saving Coating Upto 1200 Deg C Solvent Base
1) UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
2) It is tested by I. I. T. Mumbai. And National Coatings Corporation California, U. S. A.
3) This product is used to the surface of boiler where the temperature is more than 600 degrees C and less than 1100 degrees C.
4) This is suitable product for application on metal surfaces. For application over bricks, our water base product should be used.
5) This is used for reduction in energy consumption of furnaces due to heat losses.
6) This product is also suitable for brick hangers in furnace ceiling, furnace doors, any metal area behind bricks which can be exposed to excessive heat in case of bricks being damaged or leaked through.
7) In industries where heat is used for process, UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings are used for energy saving purpose up to 1800 degrees C.
1) Ugam H R T I 1200 Coating is specially manufactured for coating of parts of furnaces which come into contact of heat upto 1200 deg. Celsius.
2) This coating increases the life of parts of furnace or the parts on which they are applied for protection by providing thermal insulation to them by radiation control.
3) The application procedure of UGAM H R T I 1200 is very easy.
4) It can be applied by brush after mixing it well and thinned down to application viscosity if required.
5) It does not need any primer.
6) The previously applied coating should be removed from the surface by UGAM PAINT STRIPPER. The paint stripper should be applied to the surface and left for few minutes till the paint starts lifting fromthe surface.
7) Then the surface should be scraped lightly with the help of emery paper. The surface should then be cleaned by thinner followed by application of one coat of UGAM H R T I 1200.
8) The surface should be air-dried for one hour and then should be heated and maintained to 250 deg Celsius for one hour.
9) If it is not possible to heat and maintain the surface to that temperature for the specified period, the painted surface should be taken in use, without touching it and it will automatically dry in warm
10) conditions within 3 to 4 days, depending upon the amount of heat it receives.
11) Then the second coat in such condition should be applied after complete drying of the first coat.
12) Similarly third coat should be applied for getting good results of thermal insulation.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.