Excellent Product for Energy Saving Upto 400 Deg C
1) For achieving heat resistant with thermal insulation of surfaces up to 350 Deg C Ugam P.U.S.I Composite H.R.T.I 400 is used.
2) This is mainly used for rubber moulds, presses, plastic moulds and presses to achieve energy saving through blocking heat losses from moulds.
3) The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
4) Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
5) UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
6) The paint contains Imported Ceramic Microspheres which are used by N A S A for making tiles to cover space shuttles for thermal insulation and which are hollow and having vacuum inside.
7) These microspheres reduce the heat generation due to radiation considerably and also help reducing conduction and convection.
8) Being ceramic, they are inert and do not take part in any reaction with paint.
9) These microspheres are dispersed in Epoxy latex paint to achieve the weather resistance, total waterproofing effect and getting the elastomeric effect.
10) Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
11) Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering or chipping can be repaired there only.
12) Epoxy latex and special type of additives makes the coating very hard to take the wear and tear of the terraces easily.
13) UGAM HRTI 400 is mainly suggested for Furnace, Boilers, Freezer vans, ovens up to 400 degrees C or any surface needing heat insulation.
14) On a bare furnace exterior surface, itâ€™s application has shown the minimum reduction of 10% in temperature. (Deg Celsius) checked with infrared thermometer.
15) It is tested by I. I. T. Mumbai. And National Coatings Corporation California, U. S. A.
16) If undisturbed it does not need reapplication for about five years.
17) In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved. Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying UGAM THERMAL INSULATION COATING paint.
18) In industries where heat is used for process, UGAM Thermal Insulation Coatings are used for energy saving purpose up to 1800 degrees C. 19) It reduces heat transfer from inner shell to exterior and hence reduces fuel consumption thereby increasing energy saving.
20) The separate list of jobs completed satisfactorily is attached herewith.
21) The material is also being exported to gulf countries and the live demo can be given at your end any time, on request.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.