We provide fire rating for this product. Government Of India Lab Tested and Approved Product
1) Water base, intumescent, fire retardant, flexible and thin coating for cables and cable trays.
2) This product is certified by National Test House of Government of India for 2 Hour Fire rating.
3) Thin film coating approximately 800 microns provides reliable fire protection without causing premature ageing or overheating of cables. Halogen and asbestos free coating.
4) Rating of electrical cables is not reduced.
5) Escape routes and power supply can be used for longer time.
6) Flame spread and insulation damages are delayed in case of prolonged exposure to fire.
7) Minimizes smoke generation thereby permitting use in enclosed areas. Burning drips and burning cable fragment drops are minimized to greater extent.
8) Coated surfaces will not catch fire or ignite or spread fire.
9) Meets many stringent international fire standards.
10) Best coating with the highest fire protection amongst the coatings of this class.
11) Chemically converts nitrogen oxide and chlorine produced during burning of cables to foam and charring material thereby reducing the possibility of toxic gasses emission.
12) UGAMCOAT 290908 passes the Test Safe`s following tests.
A Flammability testing of materials and substances, combustion.
B Product analysis with heat, toxicity and smoke yield.
C Explosive testing of materials, including flammable gasses, dusts, and vapours.
D It also passes bench scale flammability test.
13) UGAMCOAT 290908 passes the NFPA 703 test for fire retardant Impregnated wood and fire retardant coatings for building materials.
14) UGAMCOAT 290908 passes following tests as per ASTM.-very much within the range of NFPA approval.
>Flame spread test as per ASTM E-162: 01
>Smoke generation test as per ASTM E-662: 06.
>Surface burning test as per ASTM E-84.
>Cabinet method fire retardancy test as per ASTM D-1360.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.