We provide fire rating for this product. Government Of India Lab Tested and Approved Product
1) UGAMCOAT 141098 EP is designed for use on steel surfaces exposed to weathering and for tanks of petroleum products.
2) Exposed fire exits, external staircases, columns, beams etc should be coated with this coating.
3) Use suitable on any type of surface. Simply clean the surface and apply ugam fire retardant epoxy primer to the surface after mixing base with hardener in given proportion.
4) Then apply ugamcoat non intumescent epoxy to the thickness specified after adding the hardener in required ratio suggested.
5) UGAMCOAT 141098 EP passes the Test Safe`s following tests.
A Flammability testing of materials and substances, combustion.
B Product analysis with heat, toxicity and smoke yield.
C Explosibility testing of materials, including flammable gasses, dusts, and vapours.
D It also passes bench scale flammability test.
6) UGAMCOAT 141098 EP passes the NFPA 703 test for fire retardant Impregnated wood and fire retardant coatings for building materials.
7) UGAMCOAT 141098 EP passes following tests as per ASTM.- verymuch within the range of NFPA approval.
> Flame spread test as per ASTM E-162: 01
> Smoke generation test as per ASTM E-662: 06.
> Surface burning test as per ASTM E-84.
> Cabinet method fire retardancy test as per ASTM D-1360.