UGAM HEAT RESISTANT 1800 WB PAINT
General purpose coatings are not heat resistant. They get damaged, burnt, peeled off due to excessive heat. Hence special heat resistant coatings are used for protection of such surfaces. These coatings should be selected with respect to the maximum surface temperature. UGAM HEAT RESIST 200 is suitable for surface up to 170 degrees Celsius. UGAM HEAT RESIST 400 is suitable for surface from 170 to 350 degrees Celsius. UGAM HEAT RESIST 600 is suitable for temperature from 350 to 550 degrees Celsius. The coatings suitable above 350 degrees Celsius require curing at 250 degrees Celsius for one hour. UGAM HEAT RESIST 1200 is suitable for temperature between 550 and 1100 degrees Celsius and UGAM HEAT RESIST 1800 is suitable for temperatures between 1100 and 1800 degrees Celsius
1) UGAM H R 1800 does not require any primer.
2) First clean the surface properly.
3) If it is to be applied over metal, little roughening is required for proper adhesion of the product.
4) After roughening clean the surface again.
5) Apply first coat of UGAM H R 1800 by mixing water to binder in 4:1 ratio and adding powder slowly with mechanical stirring till entire powder is mixed.
6) If required more water can be added as per requirement. Then apply coat up to 100 microns thickness in one go.
8) Then after four hours curing, apply second coat in same way.
9) After four hours raise the temperature of furnace @ 50 degrees C per hour till actual use temperature, cool down to room temperature and again apply two coats as above and cure in the same way.
10) Now your furnace is ready for use.
11) If you require more thickness for insulation purpose, you can coat further two times as per procedure mentioned above.
12) The thickness should be determined as per your requirement on small panel first prior to use on large scale.
13) Ugam Heat Resist 1800 Coating is specially manufactured for coating on Bricks which come into contact of heat upto 1800 deg. Celsius.
14) This coating increases the life of brick or the parts on which they are applied for protection.
1) Highly effective
2) Precise pH value
3) Balanced composition
4) Long shelf life
You can Email us on email@example.com or contact us on +91-7219872619.
Feel free to get in touch for further queries, if any.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use