1) Our organization offers a wide range of Chemical Resistant Paints, which finds extensive application in Chemical industry.
2) These have excellent chemical resistance properties as our range is formulated using quality ingredients.
3) UGAM HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANT COATING is a high functionality, two component thermoset polymer coating. When cured, the UGAM HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANT COATING'S high cross-link density is unlike other coatings. UGAM HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANT COATING delivers significantly improved product performance and anti-corrosion resistance.
4) UGAM HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANT COATING is formulated with a unique polymer designed and engineered with high functionality. This bridged aromatic backbone structure, when polymerized, forms up to 784 cross-links.
5) UGAM HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANT COATING cross-links predominately through an ether (carbon-oxygen-carbon) linkage.
6) This eliminates high concentrations of hydroxyl groups (found in epoxies) and precludes formation of ester groups (found in vinyl esters) which are subject to hydrolysis and acid attack.
7) UGAM HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANT COATING can be ambient cured or low temperature forced air cured depending on substrate and service conditions.
8) The Paint also provides chemical resistance to all mild acids and mild alkalies.
9) We can procure our range as per the requirement of our clients having special chemical resistance properties. Depending upon the surrounding environment, we design special grade of chemical resistant paint.
1) Durable in all climatic conditions
2) Antifungal- resistant to fungal attack
3) Excellent adhesion : Bonds well with both steel and concrete substrates
C) Product Highlights
1) Superior corrosion resistance, exceptional toughness
2) Superior bonding qualities
3) Applied to pitted and/or corroded steel
4) Maximum versatility; product cycling
5) Ambient or low temperature forced air cure
6) Very low VOC - 99 grams/L (0.80 lbs. per gallon)
7) Virtually non-permeable, steam cleanable, & field repairable
8) Resists hydroblasting
9) Excellent UV resistance
10) Complies with all FDA regulations
11) UGAM HIGH CHEMICAL RESISTANT COATING is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for food grade cargoes.
12) High impact resistance
13) Dry heat resistance to 400° F (204° C)
D) Application Areas :
1) Restaurant Kitchens
2) Commercial Kitchens
3) Mechanical Rooms
4) Dairy Floors
5) Chemical Processing
6) Acid Storage Room
7) Sea Food storage warehouse
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.