1) Ugam Heat Resist 1200 Coating is specially manufactured for coating of parts of furnaces which come into contact of heat upto 1200 deg. Celsius.
2) This coating increases the life of parts of furnace or the parts on which they are applied for protection.
3) The application procedure of UGAM Heat Resist 1200 is very easy.
4) It can be applied by brush after mixing it well and thinned down to.
5) Ugam Heat Resist 1200 Coating is specially manufactured for coating of parts of furnaces which come into contact of heat upto 1200 deg. Celsius.
6) This coating increases the life of parts of furnace or the parts on which they are applied for protection.
7) The application procedure of UGAM HEAT RESIST 1200 is very easy. It can be applied by brush after mixing it well and thinned down to application viscosity if required.
8) It does not need any primer.
9) The previously applied coating should be removed from the surface by UGAM PAINT STRIPPER. The paint stripper should be applied to the surface and left for few minutes till the paint starts lifting from the surface.
10) Then the surface should be scraped lightly with the help of emery paper. The surface should then be cleaned by thinner followed by application of one coat of UGAM HEAT RESIST 1200.
11)The surface should be air-dried for one hour and then should be heated and maintained to 250 deg Celsius for one hour.
12) If it is not possible to heat and maintain the surface to that temperature for the specified period, the painted surface should be taken in use, without touching it and it will automatically dry in
13) warm conditions within 3 to 4 days depending the amount of heat it receives.
14) Then the second coat in such condition should be applied after complete drying of the first coat.
15) The covering per litre is around 200 sq. ft. per coat depending upon the absorption by the surface. If second coat is desired, it should be applied after curing of first coat as above and bringing back the surface to room temperature and again cured as above.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.