Heat Resistant Coatings
Product Code : H R 600 SILVER
Brand Name : UGAM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are supported by a reliable team of packaging experts who have immense experience in this domain and capable of catering to the standards and customized packaging requirements. With the assistance of our capacious warehouse, we are able to meet the bulk as well as urgent requirements of the buyers. Our unit is supervised by the experts ensuring complete safety of the lot.
- The UGAM H. R. Paints are provided by us is capable of withstanding high temperatures.
- UGAM H. R. Paints Products are having wide range of heat resistance ranging from 400, 600, 1200 to 1800 degree Celsius
- It is mainly used as heat resistant paint up to 600 degrees Celsius.
- Ordinary paints do not withstand the temperature up to 600 degrees Celsius and hence application of All products are being used by major industries for ovens and furnaces heat resistant paints is required for such hot surfaces.
- It is used as heat resistant coating suitable upto 600 degrees Celsius.
- It is suggested mainly for continuous temperatures between 250 and 550 degrees Celsius.
- In case of humid and salty weather special Primer for UGAM heat resist 600 is used.
- This is having silver colour and is widely used in industries for chimney paintings and exhaust pipes painting.
- This special coating is generally for exterior of furnaces to achieve proper heat despation of exterior surface thereby providing increase life furnace.
- Then this coating is applied for protection of primer as well as aesthetic look to the surface.
Method Of Application:
- The application procedure of heat resist 600 is very easy.
- It can be applied by brush/spray after mixing it well and thinned down to application viscosity if required.
- Usually it does not need any primer but in highly corrosive environment, UGAM zinc silicate base primer is advised.
- The previously applied coating should be removed from the surface by UGAM paint stripper.
- The paint stripper should be applied to the surface and left for few minutes till the paint starts lifting from the surface.
- Then the surface should be scraped lightly with the help of emery paper.
- The surface should then be cleaned by thinner followed by application of one coat of heat resist 600.
- The surface should be air-dried for four hours.
- It will be cured when taken in actual use.
- The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.