1) The Ugam H. R. Paints are provided by us is capable of withstanding high temperatures.
2) UGAM H. R. PAINTS Products are having wide range of heat resistance ranging from 400, 600, 1200 to 1800 degree Celsius
3) It is mainly used as heat resistant paint up to 600 degrees Celsius.
4) Ordinary paints do not withstand the temperature up to 600 degrees Celsius and hence application of All products are being used by major industries for ovens and furnaces heat resistant paints is required for such hot surfaces.
5) It is used as heat resistant coating suitable upto 600 degrees Celsius.
6) It is suggested mainly for continuous temperatures between 250 and 550 degrees Celsius.
7) In case of humid and salty weather special PRIMER FOR UGAM HEAT RESIST 600 is used.
8) This is widely used in industries for chimney paintings and exhaust pipes painting.
9) This special coating is generally for exterior of furnaces to achieve proper heat despation of exterior surface thereby providing increase life furnace.
10) Then this coating is applied for protection of primer as well as aesthetic look to the surface.
B) Method Of Application:
1) Ugam Heat Resist 600 Coating is specially manufactured for coating of parts which come into contact of heat upto 600 deg. Celsius.
2) This coating increases the life of parts on which they are applied for protection.
3) The application procedure of UGAM Heat Resist 600 is very easy.
4) It can be applied by brush after mixing it well and thinned down to application viscosity if required.
5) It does not need any primer.
6) The previously applied coating should be removed from the surface by UGAM PAINT STRIPPER.
7) The paint stripper should be applied to the surface and left for few minutes till the paint starts lifting from the surface.
8) Then the surface should be scraped lightly with the help of emery paper. The surface should then be cleaned by thinner followed by application of one coat of UGAM Heat Resist 600.
9) The surface should be air-dried for one hour.
10) It should be heated up to 250 degrees Celsius and maintained at that temp for one hour before taking it in actual use for the first time.
11) The covering per litre is around 90 to 100 sq. ft. depending upon the absorption by the surface.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.