Industrial Deep Cleaning
Product Code : LPM-22
Brand Name : SWACHHA SERVICES
INDUSTRIAL DEEP CLEANING
Deep cleaning is mandated following new construction. Methods include wipe down, mobile pressure washing, hydro-blasting and vacuuming.
Floors and surfaces:
- Strip and remove all excessive build-up from floors.
- Thoroughly wet, rinse, dry and apply four (4) coats of finish to floors.
- Remove wood finish by scrubbing and/or screening. Tack and/or rinse floors thoroughly. Apply two (2) coats of gym finish -three (3) coats in key areas.
- Vacuum and Extract and/or Shampoo carpet and area rugs. Bonnet-clean, if necessary.
- Wash all painted surfaces (walls Ceiling, partitions, ceiling, windows, frames, vents, light fixtures).
- Replace burned-out lamps with new (school provided) lamps.
- Clean all tile and grout, fixtures, dispensers and scrub floors.
- Wash Windows (Inside)
- Wash Venetian Blinds
- Clean All Inside Glass
- All surfaces and fixtures are to be disinfected and free of all soil and litter.
- Smudges, fingerprints, and graffiti are to be removed from dispensers.
- All paper and soap dispensers are to be stocked.
- Mirrors are to be cleaned and graffiti removed.
- All trash receptacles are to be emptied, relined, and disinfected.
- Floors are to be swept and mopped.
- Walls, partitions, doors, and door handles are to be cleaned, disinfected and graffiti removed.
- All chrome and metal work will be cleaned, disinfected, and dried.
- Vents, light fixtures and tops of partitions and doors shall be dusted.
- Unpleasant odor source must be eliminated.
- All other graffiti shall be removed. If graffiti is etched into dispensers, partitions, mirrors, etc., or if the volume of graffiti is extensive, place a service call for assistance from the maintenance and operations specialists.
- All repair needs shall be reported to the facility manager to place appropriate service calls.
- Robot Cleaning
- Sludge area cleaning
- Spray booth clean room
- PT & ED deep cleaning
- Sealer line cleaning
- Structure Cleaning
- Facade / Glass Cleaning
Feel free to get in touch for further queries, if any.