Excellent Product for Energy Saving Coating Upto 600 Deg C
1) For achieving heat resistant with thermal insulation of surfaces up to 550 Deg C Ugam H.R.T.I 600 is used.
2) This is mainly used for rubber moulds, presses, plastic moulds and presses to achieve energy saving through blocking heat losses from moulds.
3) The heating in sunlight is mainly due to radiation. Conduction and convection are secondary which transfer such generated heat.
4) Conventional insulating products are designed to prevent conduction and convection.
5) UGAM THERMAL INSULATION COATING is the only product which takes the care of radiation.
6) Being elastomeric it takes the care of expansion and contraction of the surface on which it is applied. Also after application of this, any conventional waterproofing is not required to the building.
7) Since it is always visible on the top, any damage to it due to drilling, hammering or chipping can be repaired there only.
8) UGAM HRTI 600 is mainly suggested for Chimneys,Furnace, Boilers, Freezer vans, ovens up to 400 degrees C or any surface needing heat insulation.
9) On a bare furnace exterior surface, itâ€™s application has shown the minimum reduction of 10% in temperature. (Deg Celsius) checked with infrared thermometer.
10) It is tested by I. I. T. Mumbai. And National Coatings Corporation California, U. S. A.
11) If undisturbed it does not need reapplication for about five years.
12) In some cases where the application is done both interior and exterior, 40% saving is achieved. Hence ideal saving can be achieved just by applying UGAM THERMAL INSULATION COATING paint.
13) In industries where heat is used for process, UGAM THERMAL INSULATION COATINGS are used for energy saving purpose up to 1800 degrees C.
14) It reduces heat transfer from inner shell to exterior and hence reduces fuel consumption thereby increasing energy saving.
1) Ugam Heat Resist 600 Coating is specially manufactured for coating of parts which come into contact of heat upto 600 deg.Celsius.
2) This coating increases the life of parts on which they are applied for protection.
3) The application procedure of UGAM HEAT RESIST 600 is very easy.
4) It can be applied by brush after mixing it well and thinned down to application viscosity if required.
5) The previously applied coating should be removed from the surface by UGAM PAINT STRIPPER.
6) The paint stripper should be applied to the surface and left for few minutes till the paint starts lifting from the surface.
7) Then the surface should be scraped lightly with the help of emery paper.
8) The surface should then be cleaned by thinner followed by application of first coat of UGAM H R T I 600 by brush.
9) Cure it at 250 degrees C for one hour and bring back to room temp. Apply second coat of UGAM H R T I 600 in similar way as above.
10) Again cure at 250 deg C for one hour. Apply third coat of primer as above and cure as above.
11) Then apply third coat of UGAM H R T I 600. The surface should be air-dried for one hour. It should be heated up to 250 degrees Celsius and maintained at that temp for one hour before bringing to room temperature.
12) This will provide average 250 microns thickness to the surface.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.