1) Thermoplastic road markings are accepted worldwide as advanced markings due to its longer life, high reflectivity & high skid resistance UGAM TPRM is a hot applied, fast drying thermoplastic road marking paint.
2) It gives high durability, excellent adhesion, good day/night visibility and much longer life compared to conventional road marking paints.
3) UGAM TPRM is available in as per govt. specifications i.e. MOST: 803.4/BS: 3262.
4) UGAM TPRM is available in white as well as yellow shade.
5) The constituents of UGAM TPRM are almost 100% solids; cools to road temperature within one minute of application & thus do not require diversion of traffic.
6) Being raised above the road surface combined with retro reflectivity produced by the glass beads makes thermoplastic more notable from a distance even at night.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.