UGAM HEAT RESISTANT 600 PAINT
General purpose coatings are not heat resistant. They get damaged, burnt, peeled off due to excessive heat. Hence special heat resistant coatings are used for protection of such surfaces. These coatings should be selected with respect to the maximum surface temperature. UGAM HEAT RESIST 200 is suitable for surface up to 170 degrees Celsius. UGAM HEAT RESIST 400 is suitable for surface from 170 to 350 degrees Celsius. UGAM HEAT RESIST 600 is suitable for temperature from 350 to 550 degrees Celsius. The coatings suitable above 350 degrees Celsius require curing at 250 degrees Celsius for one hour. UGAM HEAT RESIST 1200 is suitable for temperature between 550 and 1100 degrees Celsius and UGAM HEAT RESIST 1800 is suitable for temperatures between 1100 and 1800 degrees Celsius
1) The Ugam H. R. Paints are provided by us is capable of withstanding high temperatures.
2) UGAM H. R. PAINTS Products are having wide range of heat resistance ranging from 400, 600, 1200 to 1800 degree Celsius
3) It is mainly used as heat resistant paint up to 600 degrees Celsius.
4) Ordinary paints do not withstand the temperature up to 600 degrees Celsius and hence application of All products are being used by major industries for ovens and furnaces heat resistant paints is required for such hot surfaces.
5) It is used as heat resistant coating suitable upto 600 degrees Celsius.
6) It is suggested mainly for continuous temperatures between 250 and 550 degrees Celsius.
7) In case of humid and salty weather special PRIMER FOR UGAM HEAT RESIST 600 is used.
8) This is having silver color and is widely used in industries for chimney paintings and exhaust pipes painting.
9) This special coating is generally for exterior of furnaces to achieve proper heat desperation of exterior surface thereby providing increase life furnace.
10) Then this coating is applied for protection of primer as well as aesthetic look to the surface.
1) Highly effective
2) Precise pH value
3) Balanced composition
4) Long shelf life
Application Procedure of UGAM HEAT RESISTANT 600 PAINT:
1) The application procedure of heat resist 600 is very easy.
2) It can be applied by brush/spray after mixing it well and thinned down to application viscosity if required.
3) Usually it does not need any primer but in highly corrosive environment, ugam zinc silicate base primer is advised.
4) The previously applied coating should be removed from the surface by ugam paint stripper.
5) The paint stripper should be applied to the surface and left for few minutes till the paint starts lifting from the surface.
6) Then the surface should be scraped lightly with the help of emery paper.
7) The surface should then be cleaned by thinner followed by application of one coat of heat resist 600.
8) The surface should be air-dried for four hours.
9) It will be cured when taken in actual use.
You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-7219872619.
Feel free to get in touch for further queries, if any.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use