UGAM ELASTOMERIC COATING
In order to ensure the safety of the products, we carefully store the lot under hygienic conditions and safe environment. Moreover, the lot is stringently and regularly checked by the experts. The raw material that is used for manufacturing superior grade products is sourced from the reliable places after complete quality confirmation.
- We offer our clients elastic coating, which is based on the modified acrylic latex and is useful as coating over expansion joints.
- Ugam Elastomeric Acrylic coating is Elastomeric and Water proof coating.
- After curing it forms flexible, and strong film which bridges cracks, prevents peeling, future
- Cracks, growth of algae or fungi. It prevents water seepage and is U. V. resistant.
- Ugam Elastomeric Acrylic Coating Product has 300 percent elongation at break thus used as water proof coating for terraces.
- These are also known for excellent weathering properties too and when used with Ugam base coat and Ugam Elastomeric Acrylic primer; ensure to increase the life of building surface.
Uses And Applications:
- Ugam Elastomeric Acrylic coating is designed for use on almost all surfaces.
- Exterioror interior R.C.C. surface, Terraces, Cement surfaces, Asbestos sheets, G.I. sheets, Galvalum sheets, Stone walls, Sloping roofs, wood, plastic, etc.
- Posses elastomeric effect which bridges existing gaps up to 0.5mm and prevents further cracking.
- Controls thermal expansion and contraction of the surface and prevents surface movements thereby reducing the possibilities of development of cracks.
- It can be applied in high moisture areas and does not show any signs of peeling or cracking in such areas.
- Being water proof, stops all minor leakages to terraces and walls permanently.
- Has excellent alkali resistance and U V resistance.
- Can be supplied in any shade on order.
Feel free to get in touch for further queries, if any.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.