UGAM WATER REPELLENT COATING
- We Hold Expertise In Offering An Extensive Range Of Water Repellent Coating, Which Is A Ready To Use Water Repellant.
- Ugam Silicone Water Repellent Is A Clear, Silicone Based Waterproofing Compound Used For Invisible Protection On Virtually All Types Of Above Grade Concrete, Brick, Stone And Masonry.
- Ugam Silicone Water Repellent Produces A Hydrophobic Barrier That Is A 5% Solids Formulation. Water Is Used As Its Carrier.
- Totally Colourless And Can Be Applied As Final Finish
- Stops Almost All Absorbing Surfaces From Absorbing Water And Make Them Water Proof
- Does Not Form Film Thereby Avoiding The Chance Of Peeling Off 4) Absorbed By The Surface To Render Water Repellant Surface
Uses And Applications:
- Ugam Silicone Water Repellent May Be Used On Vertical And Horizontal Above Grade Surfaces That Must Be Protected From Water And Salt Intrusion.
- These Are Used For Coating Over Painted Surfaces, Base Structures And Also Find Application For Filling The Cavities Of Concrete Surfaces.
- Ugam Water Repellant Coating Can Also Be Used As Injection Grouting For Leaking Roofs And Can Also Be Applied On Decor Stones And Decorative Brick Structures For Premium Finish.
Typical Applications Are As Follows:
- Waterproofing Masonry Surfaces Such As Concrete, Stucco, Block, Brick And Stone
- Bridge And Parking Decks
- Land Barriers And Toll Islands
- All New Or Old Concrete
- Excellent Penetration Of New Or Old Concrete Surfaces
- Does Not Discolor The Substrate.
- Low Viscosity For Maximum Penetration Of Substrates
- Excellent Resistance To Ultraviolet Light, Salt Intrusion And Is Alkali Resistant
- Reduces Efflorescence
- Provides An Economical Protection For Brick, Block And Similar Masonry Surfaces
Feel free to get in touch for further queries, if any.
The technical specification is correct to the best of our knowledge and under test conditions and we do not accept any liability towards misuse and contents of it. Product must be tested for specific use prior to use.